Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Google, 2012
Through the Eyes of a Dietitian

September 7,
Google Turns 14 years old 

A Special Thank you to Google


When I need an answer to a question, I just ask Google. Most of the time Google points me in the right direction. Google even has a sense of humor. I once asked Google a question and it responded by saying "I need to learn how to ask questions".

Google has helped me in many ways, both personally and professionally...
1. Assisted in finding special adaptive equipment for my son who has cerebral palsy.
2. Taught me about organizations that provide assistance for people.
3. Found answers about food, nutrition, history, politics, art, culture, music. etc..
4. Allowed me to visit places, I've only dreamed about.
5. Located friends from past.
6. Introduced me to colleagues all over the world.
 
I still can't quite figure out Google Circles, but I'll keep trying.


To view the history of Google click the following link. http://www.google.com/corporate/history.html







No comments: