- Take a walk in the park.
- Join a family fitness group.
- Plant a vegetable garden or grow a fruit tree.
- Visit the zoo.
- Plan a picnic or barbecue.
- Go to a museum.
- Take a nature hike.
- Organize a scavenger hunt.
- Learn yoga.
- Go dancing.
- Volunteer for a community or charitable organization
*American Heart Association, Limit Tube Time and Get Your Kids Moving
*Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood Screen-Free Week Organizer's Kit
*Family-Friendly Things to Do During Screen-Free Week
*20 Alternatives to Television